Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol Users: Side Effects...

Silent Method

I had planned d-bol at 30mg/day as part of my next cycle but upon the advice of a friend I have decided not to take it.

We all know d-bol is hard on the liver, converts readily to estrogens as well as DHT, and can cause quite a bloat.

My being particularly concerned about acne, my friend advised me to stay away from d-bol. He experienced facial acne, which he has not had from any other drug, while taking low dose d-bol for only a short time.

I have heard similar comments on this board, people who say d-bol gave them terrible facial acne while no other drug has. I'm asking for comments from you who have used d-bol and dealt with it's side effects, successfully or unsuccessfully.

Posted on the other dbol thread....you'll see it i'm sure. but i was prone to acne as a kid, up till even after teens. and yet after two weeks of 30mg dbol........no facial acne at all. just a little on the back here and there. arms maybe one or two the whole while. hope i didnt jinx my ass now. i'll blame you. ;) remember everyone is different. just try it and you can always just stop if you get side effects that you feel aren't acceptable.

arimidex will help with its conversion to estrogen...no bloat, no gyno...ALA + Tyler Liver Detox will help with the liver...And I'm not sure on this one, but finasteride should help with conversion to dht. I don't know if this will prevent acne, but the finasteride didn't help me on my last cycle...

Bulldog_10 said:
arimidex will help with its conversion to estrogen...no bloat, no gyno...ALA + Tyler Liver Detox will help with the liver...And I'm not sure on this one, but finasteride should help with conversion to dht. I don't know if this will prevent acne, but the finasteride didn't help me on my last cycle...

exactly what i am doing right now. and i am of supreme intelligence, so i am doing the right thing. :) :) although i must not be that smart........proscar is not in yet, and its almost two weeks into the cycle.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
Posted on the other dbol thread....you'll see it i'm sure. but i was prone to acne as a kid, up till even after teens. and yet after two weeks of 30mg dbol........no facial acne at all. just a little on the back here and there. arms maybe one or two the whole while. hope i didnt jinx my ass now. i'll blame you. ;) remember everyone is different. just try it and you can always just stop if you get side effects that you feel aren't acceptable.

just wait until clomid bro... it'll catch up with ya

sigweed said:

just wait until clomid bro... it'll catch up with ya

I don't think so. i used high dose mag-10 and nordiol dermal spray (with arimidex) for extended periods (like many months)........and did a clomid cycle for 3 weeks after, and got nothing. i know mag-10 isn't dbol.......but i don't see it being a problem. perhaps i will be proven wrong. i hope not. :)

It all depents bro.
Some people get alot of acne some dont.
I personnaly dont get any facial acne on Dbol but my previous cycle I got some zits on my back.
That might have been the Sus also though.
Give it a try. If it becomes bad then stop the dbol and continue the rest of your cycle without it.

Top Bottom