Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cyp cruise with lgd 4433 blast off

That's a nice cycle, but it's missing HCGenerate and N2Guard, and I would slow down the training a bit to about 5 days per week. You need at least 48 hour rest.

That's a nice cycle, but it's missing HCGenerate and N2Guard, and I would slow down the training a bit to about 5 days per week. You need at least 48 hour rest.

not much of a cycle coming from a 260 test level and just hitting 200mg ew of cyp should onely get me to the high range of a youthful natty... i would think
i am a huge fan of both hcgenerate and n2guard. but with the lgd not showing signs of liver toxicity and regular hcg in my trt why would i add in the hcgen?

good times all the way around....
no real KICK going on.. but im running on my old maintenance levels and dropping weight.
i do notice a bigger appetite so im going to run with it... revers dieting as we speak. turning it up 50/75 cals a day till im gaining.........

still a heavy hunger for more food..... but i'm leaning out nice.....
i noticed a bit more drive when i grabbed the bar today..... i typically hate weighted chin and pull ups but today i destroyed them... and they did the same in return.
still not noticing any thing "extra" from the lgd but i'm thinking its sneaking in on my.... but honestly that could be the cyp (i'm in beginning of week 2)
all in all a smooth easy start.... just how i like it..........

i moved it up to 7 mg today.... 3 in morn and 2 about 8 hrs latter....
i notice a initial boost in energy shortly after taking the lgd... (the rats wana move MORE)
so i figured try it like this for a wile and see how it goes. i have also noticed a bit of a energy crash midday.
today there was no crash so fare. lifts went good. added a few reps to flat bench and same for inc bench...
still not feeling that "on feeling" but i'm going to ride it out.......

Sounds like Unique is treating you well. I love their products - my triple SARMs stack from them was the best possible way to start the year and was the perfect bridge into my current cycle. Stick with it and keep up posted.

Top Bottom