Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help/ advise on pct

Robbo1980

Age 33

Weight 90kg

Bf 17/18 percent

Blood pressure 133/73

Height 180cm

Training history 18 years +

cycle history: 4 cycles ( two was injectable and the other was pro hormones)

Cycle
Week 1 - 8 Testosterone E - 500mg/week
Week 4-12 Masteron - P 300mg/week
Week 6-12 Anavar at 50mg/day (350mg/week)
Week 9-12 Testosterone P - 500mg/week
My goals are to lean out and shred for late summer with this cycle, I won't be starting it until middle of August. I have been bulking up over winter and have been finishing up a helladrol cycle, pct ( forma , forged , unleashed ), know that helladrol isn't really for bulking but I did make some great gains on this and have kept almost all of it at present.

Anyhow going off the subject here a bit, ok please look at the proposed cycle and would really appreciate your feedback guys.

Also any pct advice is much appreciated too, I was going to grab as usual the extreme post cycle stack from mr supps and add an AI (Aromasin 2-14 @ 25mg EOD) to this cycle but feel like I could be missing something here.

Any feedback is again much appreciated

I'd at least be running a serm and an AI during your pct. Everything else is your own discretion. But don't skip out on either of these.

Check out ag guys if you need a source

Here is the best PCT I can recommend

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG Guys)
Test Stack 3 caps per day (check thread in my Sig for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg ED (sarms1)

*I will PM you some discounts for Test Stack

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback, will check out the pm for the test stack discounts big rick rock too, much appreciated.

You're carrying over 35 pounds of fat.....You'd be better off dropping body fat before starting that cycle.

It's a good set up but it will yield you way more results @ lower BF.

you are carrying to much bf% to be cycling anything that messes with your hormone levels

get a proper diet and steady workout routinue and do a 14 week gw cycle @ 20 mg a day for starts.. No need for all this

bro, why would you even be talking about masteron with that body fat you have?? you need to be under 10% to even see it working... it's an aesthetic steroid... it's not going magically make you lose weight bro... that's not what steroids do... since your just finishing up your cycle, this is the ideal timing to get a sarms bridge going and get you in the proper condition so you can move on to a next cycle... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I am providing you with a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom