Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle almost done, preping for a major fat burning cycle

Parkway Drive09

I got about one week left on my cycle of sust250, then its time for my PCT. I was told that I dont want to start my PCT until about 2 weeks after my last shot of sust, is this correct info? Also, i dont know if its a "source" asking where the best place is to get my PCT since they are sponsors...

Second, on my next cycle, I really want to do a good cutting/fat burning cycle. I have some body fat that def needs to go away. what are your guys opinion on the best fat burning cycle? I was defenatley thinking about clenbuteral but didnt know what to stack it with, preferably something that is oral, seeing how I really dont want needles in the house (long story). Any help would be great.

you should have already had PCT bro. rxhealthdrugs is a good place they came through for me in 2 weeks.

Yes you should start 2 weeks after your last shot.

For your next cutting cycle we need to see your diet. Good drugs for cutting that I see all the time is anavar, winny, tren. You should try ECA before clenbuterol (ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin)

you should have already had PCT bro. rxhealthdrugs is a good place they came through for me in 2 weeks.

Yes you should start 2 weeks after your last shot.

For your next cutting cycle we need to see your diet. Good drugs for cutting that I see all the time is anavar, winny, tren. You should try ECA before clenbuterol (ephedrine-caffeine-aspirin)

I think they are having some delays according to the thread. Check with needto first.

I wouldn't bother cutting after a cycle, too easy to lose what you just gained.

Or you could start cutting right away, letting your test prod. recover. While you use a combination of peptides ex. GHRP6 and GRF or GJC. This is good stuff!

I wouldn't depend on Rx right now, they seem to be having some delays. Not saying you won't get what you order, but if you need something not that reliable. May get it in 9 days, may take 6 weeks

Top Bottom