Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoBra's sarms s4 log

well i ate the same as yesterday, completely identical cept for dinner. had a steak and a bunch of shrimp. then the dude sittin next to me had a cheese cake wit fresh hot caramel on it. due to the smell i had to have one, then a double chocolate chip cookie also with caramel chips, a naniamo bar, and this peanut butter marshmallow thing. lets not talk about diet today :( i was weak. gonna add forged burner when i get home. im liking the diet so far, i feel good all day, never bloated or too full, feel energetic. just gotta get my cravings under control and i think some forged burner will easily nip that in the bud.

workout wise went for a run on the threadmill. started off at speed 5 for 5 minutes, upped it by 1 every other minute till i was toast. took a 10 minute brake on the stationary bike going pretty easy, then repeated on the treadmill. my teeth felt funny. kind of like when i hold my pee for too long.... might just be me

so yesterday i went out fishing no workout. diet was basically the same as today. minus dinner had 3 pieces of chicken and a bowl of scallops and prawns.

today i did a different workout with some other dude i work with. dont even know what some of the shit is called. but it was shoulders, bis, tris. arms are pretty sore. i just finished off with dips and 21s. i didnt like his isolation workout. not my style, def a big fan of the compounds.

meals were:

5 eggs, 1 piece of ww toast
cucumbers and carrots with hummus. smokie
another smokie
ham and potatoes

not sure on how i want to do my diet. the thing is i live in a camp for work for half the month so i can only eat what they make. which is really making any attempt at a keto not possible unless i eat nothing but protein... gonna just go back to low carbs, no carbs after lunch, and low cals startin tomorrow

another boring day at the office. lots of sleeping. downloaded some new games for the iphone. crime city seems alright. just started it. was mackin on one of the camp girls. we gonna have breakfast together tomorrow. shes a camp 10, in the city 7. but id still tap her up here. its better than beating my meat 6 times a day or workin with a raging boner.

meals:
2 eggs, 2 ww toast, 125 ml milk
cucumber, carrots, roasted redpepper hummus, smokie
banana
hamburger, 2 pieces cod, fingerling potatoes 125 ml milk

workout:
squats 135x5 185x5 225x5 275 5x5
military press 95x5 115x5 135x5 155 3x5
shoulder shrugs 70 per hand x5 80 5x5.. thats as high as the dumb bells go
some goofy chest fly combo thing bench press.. idk fuck it
guess thats it

gym has been full with all the temporary worked in my camp for plant shutdown. amount of ppl tripled. hella gay

well sorry guys for the long break. not a good way to end my last week of sarms. got enough for close to 75mg id say and the bottle is done. this last week i got no workouts in. i had 3 days in class out of my 6 days off. put 4000 km on my car driving back and forth moving all my shit from edmonton to canmore, selling all the furniture and helping my xgf get all her stuff packed and mailed out to halifax. ate out almost every meal of every day. got right good and liquored saturday night in calgary.

wasnt all bad though: overall i lost 10 pounds on the dot, bf% down 2. i had a few distractions with a foot injury, fumbling around with different diet ideas, stress levels from the breakup. but 10 pounds is still 10 pounds. gonna hit the gym this week, flying out to halifax next days off then i am moving to canmore and will have a new gym setup down there, hopefully yoga everyday afterwards, plus i can bike, climb, do whatever the fuck i want. so thanks for tuning in.

final weight 181 bf% 17
next log coming soon:

Review of all products used:

Sarms s4: pricey, but was good. great for the mind in the gym. Upped my determination and focus. never got lazy and gave up on the last rep while using. kinda liked the taste after awhile

Krill TS: Love it. shit is the bomb. cheaper than any health food store. joints are great, even while using erase

Shift/alpha t2/erase: as soon as i started taking this i was hungry all day every day on my diet which i have been eating for along time and am very used to. that must mean they were doing there job very effectively. i upped my cals by about 800 per day to not starve all day and weight still dropped continuously and with minimal cardio

Need2shampoo: just added this stuff. dont know bout hair regrowth but it smells amazing. nizoral dried the shit out of my scalp. need2shampoo fixed it up within a week. and i mean it smells really amazing.

Top Bottom