Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid or Nolva?

Gatorphin

Hey everyone,

I'm a new member and this is my first time posting here. I am about to start an 8 week cycle of an h'drol and tren stack (oral PH's) as soon as I get my PCT in order. I have been researching the PCT for some time and I am getting mixed information as to which SERM to run (specifically for the Halo). I would rather pick the Nolvadex because I would prefer to keep my eyes from getting any worse than they already are, but I here a lot of people say Clomid is better. Also I have heard the dosage for the Clomid is significantly higher than is needed for Nolva. My main concern is to get the boys back up to speed as soon as possible, in the bedroom that is. I will also be taking the following for the first 4 weeks;

2,3-Epi-17a-methylatioallocholan-17b-ol 7.5mg/day
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dion 25mg/day
1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dion 25mg/day
6-bromo 50mg/day
D Aspartic Acid
Detox/liver support
Joint Support

So I guess my question is, will Nolva be sufficient to run with this PC? I would prefer Nolva due to the sides of Clomid. And, any suggestions on Dosages? I was thinking maybe 20/20/10/10.?. That is just the dosage I have seen others take, although I did have someone tell me to run it 6 weeks at 20/20/20/10/10/10 but that seems a little much.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Clomid is far superior and all these stories of clomid sides are due to the drastic doses being taken. You only need 25 mg clomid day to do the job. If your running harsh orals I suggest you run n2guard also.

Top Bottom