Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid + Arimidex HRT STILL LOW LIBIDO (Any help would be much appreciated)

mckaytaylor

Hey guys so i went to the endo because i just had no libido period or morning wood. my test was only 410 and my estrogen was 130 so he put me on Clomid 50mg per day and arimidex at 1mg per day.

its been 18 days and i went in for blood tests

Testosterone 1220
Free 291
Percent: 2.4
Sbgh 37.1
Lh 10.3
Fsh 9.55
Prolactin 2.2
Estrodial 39
Progesterone 0.34

my test and free test are off the charts??? i feel like i could function again i just dont have the desire. Still a low libido? any thoughts? thanks guys. Also i felt like i have put on a little fat or water in my lower chest abdomen area? is that possible? my abs aren't as defined as normal but my diet is the same?

The same old story. Using Clomid to restore libido is like using leeches to restore healthy blood.

Drop the clomid and add some Unleashed !

your problem is SHBG and prolactin mostly.

E is a normal high.

Proviron and/or HCGenerate. I can't say about Unleashed, because when I tried it, it didn't do a thing for libido, but a lot of guys say that its good for that.

Proviron though, is wild-stallion libido, you will break through walls to get to females. HCGenerate cranks it as well, along with increased loads, etc. Never ran the two together yet, will do soon.

You might want to try some cabergoline too for the prolactin, if thats the culprit. Get C@baser instead of D0stinex, they are the same drug, but D0stinex is way more expensive. I love our pharmaceutical system...they price shit based on what they think is the maximum that desperately ill people are willing to pay.

Proviron and/or HCGenerate. I can't say about Unleashed, because when I tried it, it didn't do a thing for libido, but a lot of guys say that its good for that.

Proviron though, is wild-stallion libido, you will break through walls to get to females. HCGenerate cranks it as well, along with increased loads, etc. Never ran the two together yet, will do soon.

You might want to try some cabergoline too for the prolactin, if thats the culprit. Get C@baser instead of D0stinex, they are the same drug, but D0stinex is way more expensive. I love our pharmaceutical system...they price shit based on what they think is the maximum that desperately ill people are willing to pay.

i actually have some pharma grade caber! my prolactin was at 32 so i was on caber for a while and got off and stayed in the 2 range which i was told and researched is a normal level. but my levels look normal u just think the clomid is causing the lower libido? i feel functional its just the drive that is missing that used to be raging. Would u try proviron off cycle? thanks man

Top Bottom