Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen/T3 Cycle Do's and Dont's

OceanCowboy

Hey y'all,
I'm new to any form of AS, and now on my 2nd day of Clen (40mcg) and planning to start T3 tomorrow, but am really caught off guard by the shakes.

Being 6' and 200 pounds (male) I don't think I'm on a very high dosage and wanted to up it to 60mcg tomorrow, but don't think this is realistic until the shakes subside. I'll be sitting on a plane tomorrow or 8 hours and it's gonna be very interesting flight if I'm shaking like this.

Primarily I'm looking for fat loss (not doing much at the gym lately) and was hoping to get some answers here on peoples tricks to offset the shakes, considering how popular this stack is but was surprised to see very little written.

Keeping a log, I noticed that they tend to wear off in about 6 hours. So I'm thinking of setting my alarm clock for 3am (I normally get up at 6), take the Clen, then hit the sheets again.
By my calculation they should subside shortly after I get to work and I won't look like a space cadet I am now.

Has anyone tried this?

Also, what about taking it on a full stomach vs empty, or any particular tricks anyone has learned? Is there any chance the T3 will actually calm the trembling down?

Thanks,
OC

"You don't have to know all the answers, you just need to know who to ask." -Albert Einstein

Top Bottom