Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen or Albuterol for fat loss and energy?

Is it counterproductive to add albuterol to my upcoming ox and sarms cycle?

not at all... its a great addition and it really compliments sarms well... that is just a great combo and you will see what i mean soon enough if you run them all together... here is how to run your cycle...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
3-7 9-12 albuterol 12-18 mg day AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

albuterol is a much cleaner energy feeling than clen. Ag guys albuterol is g2g.

when you weight gains vs side effects.albuterol is a clear winner over clen.

the risk of heart damage from long term use of clen, make albuterol an easy choice here.

Let's be realistic, if he cycles Clen properly and responsibly I can't see why he'd be damaged unless genetically predisposed to issues. At least 3 people I know who have used albuterol didn't yield the same effects as Clen for pre contest preparation.. typically swapping over to the stronger supp. (I haven't tried it so I'm not saying it sucks)

If he's not competing and using it just for cosmetic purposes I say go with albuterol. Mild.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom