Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest help!

hacked

Hey guys, just wonderring what you'd recommend. Currently my nipples sit high on my pecs, how do you get them to lower underneath like most bodybuiders? What kind of exercises could I do?

just start building your chest, incline BB press, flat bench, decline DB press,incline DB press, dips, cable flyes
all i can suggest is start working your chest's ass off :)

I always do inclines first and mine seem to be pretty well rounded. Also, we don't know where your bodyfat is. If you're carryin a little extra BF, you'll have some at the bottum of your pecs, making your nipples appear to sit higher.

I'd hit up chest twice per week to fill it out:

Monday:
Flat Bench 3x 4-6
Incline DB 3 x 10-12

Friday
Incline bench 3x 4-6
Flat DB 3 x 10-12

Do two exercises: Flat Bench Press & Incline Bench Press. You need little else. If you've been doing this, keep an eye on your weight and how much you're eating. You need to take in more calories than you burn in order to gain muscle mass, which is what you want.

Tom Treutlein said:
Do two exercises: Flat Bench Press & Incline Bench Press. You need little else. If you've been doing this, keep an eye on your weight and how much you're eating. You need to take in more calories than you burn in order to gain muscle mass, which is what you want.

Simply put, yes it is true. But you can be in a calorie defecit and add muscle so long as you can maintain a positive nitrogen balance. :supercool:

Yeah, it's all about creating the proper "enviroment" inside the body, so to speak. It's usually too difficult a task, and it's much easier to go about building muscle through an excess of calories. But we all know this. :)

Tom Treutlein said:
Yeah, it's all about creating the proper "enviroment" inside the body, so to speak. It's usually too difficult a task, and it's much easier to go about building muscle through an excess of calories. But we all know this. :)

For sure. Bulk + Cut = more mass in the end than Lean mass + Lean mass. Only problem with the first option is that you don't look as pretty yearround. Well, I wouldn't at least.

Thanks bros, yeah my bodyfat is around 15 right now, I have been cutting for a while, Im down from 194 to 178 right now and going strong. Im gonna keep cutting and see if that helps, but my routine is pretty steady and I do hit chest twice a week. My routine for chest is: flat bench, inclined bench, inclined or flat flies, and dips. Usually do 3 sets 10-8-6.

I would do

Incline or Flat(do both but alternate which you do first each week) 3x8-10 then a set of 6
Dips 3x8-10 and then a set of 6
then flies for the same as above

Top Bottom