Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caught Injecting in the Locker Room!!!

Arias said:
VG,

You are such a bad ass! I never would have had the balls to do any of that macho stuff. 16cc's in my ass 5cc's in my traps. You must be HUGE to be injecting such volume. I have to admit, if I would have walked in on you and your servant, I probably would have deficated in my pants and ran like hell in fear. I can feel your machismo now, I am beginning to tremble. I cannot help but feel intimidated by you. I guess after years of intense training, superior genetics and the best gear money can buy its no wonder you have attained a Godlike status. Since you are held in such high regards by all who are graced by your presence, would it be possible to receive a souvineer from you? Maybe a spent amp, bloody cotton ball, dirty needle? Or maybe a sweaty towel? Please sir, tell me some more of your real life events. Please..............

Arias
:rolleyes:

LOL - I love how many people are just going on about how it doesn't sound real. lol - duh, it is obviously a joke.

what ever happened to awareness of sarcasm?

i still cant come to terms with the fact that some guys are proud as shit over the fact that they are juicing.

MrMuscle said:
i still cant come to terms with the fact that some guys are proud as shit over the fact that they are juicing.

**Throws the gang sign for Steroid User**

Juice is life fool!
Word.

im not judging anybody or anything, well, trying not to anyway. but i just dont see why anybody would want to brag about it.

Top Bottom