Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber

i have never heard of gyno from prolactin. you can get lactation but even that is unusual

gyno is from estrogen
Well from my experience and according to many medical research articles Prolactin induced gyno is very common and true. Nandrolone is one for example that could cause prolactin induced gyno. I got it from that. I didnt take Cabergoline

Well from my experience and according to many medical research articles Prolactin induced gyno is very common and true. Nandrolone is one for example that could cause prolactin induced gyno. I got it from that. I didnt take Cabergoline

Actually i Just remembered this. Contrary to popular belief Nandrolone and Trenbolone dont contain Progesterones. They are [FONT=&quot]Progestins and are Progesterone derivatives. That in turn with high estrogen levels could increase Prolactin and cause lactation and the increase in Progesterone and prolactin are culprits for Gyno.[/FONT]

you got it from estrogen, not prolactin

trust me on that use an AI next time

Prolactin induced gynecomastia is REAL for sure
thats why i suggest dostinex on almost all cycles even test/dbol

Top Bottom