Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

by next cycle what you think

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
here's what i'm planning
500mgs test e
400 eq
30 mgs dbol for the first 30 days
total cycle 12-15 weeks
discusss

I've done that cycle before,gained a good 20lbs of lean muscle,the EQ will really shape you up

400mg of EQ weekly ain't gonna do shit.

How about you tell us how you look right now, what you WANT to look like, what you are truly ABLE to look like (two different things) and what you really really want out of a cycle.

Then we can kick it around.

Personally I have no interest in dbol at all. Why bother with something that is just water weight.

400mg of EQ weekly ain't gonna do shit.

How about you tell us how you look right now, what you WANT to look like, what you are truly ABLE to look like (two different things) and what you really really want out of a cycle.

Then we can kick it around.

Personally I have no interest in dbol at all. Why bother with something that is just water weight.

damn man, figured you had an idea what i looked like
me in my avatar.
about 190 ish, 13-15% with cardio.
like to get just over 200.
and are you suggesting upping the EQ dosage and how much

I would up the EQ bruh, 600mg/ew for 15 weeks

Whats your plan beyond 30 days? The EQ doage is low however it acts much like Deca and when stacked with Dbol will doule the effect.

If it was my cycle i would take out the Dbol and add a bit more Test or Proviron...that would get you past 200

Similar to my first 8 weeks coming up out of 16. I've done it before too and I liked it.

If it was my cycle i would take out the Dbol and add a bit more Test or Proviron...that would get you past 200

Yep.

Fuck the dbol. Are you so impatient that you can't wait for the numbers on the scale to go up that you will cause your body to just horde water instead of lean muscle? Slow and steady will get you there.

Do you want to weigh over 200 lbs or do you want to LOOK like you do?

Hit 200mg Test + 200mg EQ M-W-F and that will be all you need. If you are impatient and really want to get a groove on, use Test Prop. There are some brands that are potent as hell and completely painless. So no worries there. I gurantee you that you will be sitting pretty in 8 weeks and working on making those gains permanent by week 12.

Yep.

Fuck the dbol. Are you so impatient that you can't wait for the numbers on the scale to go up that you will cause your body to just horde water instead of lean muscle? Slow and steady will get you there.

Do you want to weigh over 200 lbs or do you want to LOOK like you do?

Hit 200mg Test + 200mg EQ M-W-F and that will be all you need. If you are impatient and really want to get a groove on, use Test Prop. There are some brands that are potent as hell and completely painless. So no worries there. I gurantee you that you will be sitting pretty in 8 weeks and working on making those gains permanent by week 12.

sounds solid enough
i was just wanting to try dbol just as a jumpstart.
but i like your planning...though my test is 250mg/ml.
ignant question but you think it's easy enough measuring out 200?

Top Bottom