Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bubbles in syringe

TGOD250

Hey im new to this site didnt know where to post this hopefully someone can help me out
I drew up 1cc of air injected into the vial the drew out the stuff then drew back another cc of air then injected that into the second vial and drew out the stuff tapped it to get all the bubbles out now right above the 1cc and 2cc lines looks to me like a line of bubbles all the way around the inside of the syringe. I drew more air into it tapped it for along time even shook it around abit and they wont move.
So im not to sure what to do here some people are saying inject it little amounts of air wont hurt you and some people say keep trying to tap them out
Any advise is greatly apperciated

It wont hurt you. You can load 3cc's of air and it wont hurt you. I always leave a little air between the plunger and meds to force it deep in the muscle.

Sent from my EVO4G.

It wont hurt you. You can load 3cc's of air and it wont hurt you. I always leave a little air between the plunger and meds to force it deep in the muscle.

Sent from my EVO4G.

I do the same. Sometimes I leave about a third a cc of air to clear the needle.

Alright thanks man i usually have my buddy who is a nurse shoot me up so when i couldnt get rid of the bubbles it freaked me out i dont want to fuck myself up or or worse

Just to make sure before i do inject the air isnt between the plunger and the gear it looks like a line of bubbles around the 1cc line and another right above the 2 cc line
Sorry for being a newbie haha

T-god you will be fine. Just draw the plunger a tiny bit after you insert the needle. This will confirm that you aren't in a vein. The odds of which are minute. I have hit exactly one in 25 years.

Sent from my EVO4G.

I leave a little air in mine to help expell all the AAS I have in my syringe.

Top Bottom