Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros, I have some concerns and questions about mexican gear

veron chan

Hey guys I will be in Mexico for work and by the way I would like to go shopping for some gear, I have seen very bad reviews about mexican AAS some people say gear is underdosed and some users obtain infections from the gear so do you think my best bet is getting straight from a pharmacy?

I have friend from LA that moved down there a few years ago and he told me underground gear is very cheap, what do you think? did you ever try mexican gear? how did it work?

It is a paradox of life, but in those countries where gear is legal, it is heavily faked and it is usually of extremely poor quality. Therefore, I would stay away from the mexican gear. Besides, how are you going to carry it through the border?

Better place an order from some domestic source that supplies high quality gear. Remember - you get what you pay for, and when it comes to things that you will inject yourself, better make sure that it is high quality stuff.

It is very easy to get fake gear in Mexico. Pharmacies in Mexico are not like pharmacies in the US. If the person at the pharmacy suspects you are a tourist, they will sell you fake products.

If you are looking for a source of steroids, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

The other issue is that you would have to get it back across the border. In my opinion it is not worth the risk. Gear is pretty affordable so I would just go with a trusted source.

Top Bottom