Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon

this is a very mysterious thread....

not again, I'm sorry I ever posted that info on the last thread, I was the one that brought it over here first; someone had posted it on our board and there was a thread about counterfeits, so I brought it over on that other thread as an FYI but obviously it's making some people unhappy lets just forget it..

also I never posted all that bottom stuff I just posted the top part which appeared to come from British Dragon, but I posted on the last thread I wasn't sure if it even really came from British Dragon.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Mavy said:
Damn ... no freakin way Ret. Thanks for clearing that up. Some seriously fancy UG labs out there, like BM and hubei for example. They put a lot of effort into the packaging. Same with British Dragon. Great packaging. Thanks for clearing that up Ret.

Mavy
Hubei brand belongs to Vadim Godlevskiy too. Their packaging is made somewhere in Russia or CIS countries and orals made be well known company in China.

Top Bottom