Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging and post cycle

D00fy

time on = time off

10weekcycle + 3week clomid theraphy
total 13weeks i figure

for the 13 week time off period is it necessary to do a bridge especially since im a newbie to bridge into a cycle (depending if i will have the $$ for a 2nd cycle) so can clen,anavar be takin before starting a new cycle because i want to lose anye muscle. will this effect my recovery time from the 1st cycle with my HPTA levels,i want my balls back at the fullest capacity

or should i keep it simple and during the time off period
keep my Protein Intake High,Keep training light,supplement with creatine,dextrose,eca??

You can't get away from this fella! I leave one board and see the same posts by you on every board. and christ you have over 1000 posts and your still always asking questions everyday?????

Well, for one you don't really need to include clomid as part of the time you take off... so for the 10 weeks you are ON gear, take 10 weeks off - but you don't have to include clomid time in the time you take off....

You don't need a bridge, unless you really want it.... If you keep your diet the same (or even up the calories - if bulking) at least 3-5 weeks post clomid and keep training hard you will lose minimally, or not at all....

Just keep it simple, hit the weights hard, and keep your diet in order.... Creatine + glutamine couldn't hurt... :)

YUM

This is your hypothetical first cycle - DO NOT BRIDGE SHIT! Get it out of your head.

1) Do your cycle
2) Do your clomid

'time on=off' is a minimum. Since this is your first cycle why not use more than the recommended minimum? What is going through your head? Bridging? Are you looking to experiement or make a commitment to drugs. You can't even think about a 2nd cycle till you know how your body reacts to the first. Bridging is stupid for recreational users that are no where even close to their genetic potential (I've seen your picture).

3) When you have finished steps 1-2 and waited out the 'time off' you may then begin to reflect and possibly consider using juice again.

FYI - I've done quite a few cycles over the last 10+ years and I have only used the time-off minimum twice. I always took extra time off and I definitely made better gains, was able to use lower dosages, and retained more size because of it. I have also never bridged or considered it since I choose not to live on drugs and use them solely to enhance my natural strength/physique.

Please take this to heart - stop playing with the bullshit you see on these boards - do a standard proven cycle with moderate dosages and see what happens (or decide to train naturally which may be a better alternative). If I see you post about HGH, slin, and IGF1 - you will be put to death:p

hhaha nah i was just curious after seeing post everyone talking about muscle lose when i was searching threads

il probably go with 2cycles a year ,save me some money

also can i cycle creatine,dextrose during a cycle or the water retention plays a role with the cycle? since many people wanna keep the bloat down ,yes yes arimidex throughout cycle......but dont u need postworkout carbs and stuff?

D00fy I hate to flame you dude, but giving you advice is like pissing in the wind. Are you a fucking pro? Mr. Oskinnyia. You need to bridge your meals junior. Eat boy, and train. FUCK. Sorry D00fmyster. But your not listening. And just begging for this shit.

georgie24 said:
yes you do need post carbs but in general keep em low
...I disagree with this completey...You need more carbs after you workout than any other part of the day....and generally calories should stay high 4-6 weeks after a bulking cycle to ensure that you do not lose the muscle that you gained...more muscle means you burn more calories

Top Bottom