Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Break after a light cycle?

TallTim

Hello all, I'm a little new at this but here's my question.
I'm currently on a light cycle, 10 week 250mg test cyp spread twice a week, I know it's low but I'm just getting back into the game after Injurys.
After this cycle I would like to start another one soon, but how long should I wait inbetween cycles? And if I am able to do another one quickly do I still need pct inbetween them?
Thank you for the help

You are able to do whatever you want haha there's a different set of consequences for either tho.
1. Next cycle soon: possible shutdown, harder pct if you want to pct (doesn't sound like you do)
...better gains, longer

2. Pct: yeah, so the pct IS both the positive and the negative here. Brings your natty test back, but it sucks ass haha

Me personally would just cruise, if you're already thinking of the next one, how long into pct are you realistically gonna make it before you hop back on? Haha I discovered this about myself long ago, I don't make it through pct, so why put my body thru the yoyoing? I always have been, and still am happy with my decision to cruise. To each his own tho. Good luck bro

I've done pct on my last cycle, but that was over 2 years ago, and I got through it fine. I'm not too worried about the pct I just want to hop back on quickly or possibly extend this one with a higher dose. I just don't know how safe it is and want to do it right

Top Bottom