Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bout to start tren/test cycle - any advice?

Heres my advice: don't go out drinking, you'll end up in jail for killing or assaulting someone. Whenever you get pissed take a deep breath and remind yourself your on tren. Try not to be a dick and make your friends/family/g.f./wife hate you.
Tren is the shit but it it'll make you a pissed off irritable son of a bitch (at least it makes me one). Your gonna want to punch everyone you meet in the face. Good luck!

last year i did 1000 mg. of test cyp. weekly, 100mg. tren,ed, 100mg. a-50ed, and then 80mg. d-bol ed.for 10 weeks. like this.
wk.1= load up cyp on the first day 1000mg., 100mg. tren. ed, 100mg. a-50ed
wk 2=start ed injections with cyp egual to 1000 wk along w/ tren and a-50
wk 3= same
wk 4= same
wk 5= same
wk 6= same except drop the anadrol and add d-bol ed i continued this to 10 weeks. i also took .5 arimidex eod. i fuckin blew up!
this is the dose i took. you do what you want.

ryan04 said:
Heres my advice: don't go out drinking, you'll end up in jail for killing or assaulting someone. Whenever you get pissed take a deep breath and remind yourself your on tren. Try not to be a dick and make your friends/family/g.f./wife hate you.
Tren is the shit but it it'll make you a pissed off irritable son of a bitch (at least it makes me one). Your gonna want to punch everyone you meet in the face. Good luck!

Ya mood has been the worst side for me.

or use a draw needle. 18 or 20 gauge to draw it up then switch to your 29g and shoot away.

silverbackn said:
For me tren = no sleep. Hope it doesn't for you!

that is why god invented ambien. :eek: covered by your health insurance too. ask your doc for prescription.

Top Bottom