Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Isn't Everything...

frorider6 said:

Is that.... Is that sarcasm I smell? :FRlol:

:lmao: :lmao: just fuckin with ya bro

Yeah, I hate those pants too. I think it's just that "image" that some big bb's want to portray.

pic60.gif

Is it just me or does that guy look not quite right..

something about it.. I don't know..

Well, #60 does look like there is something wrong. It's not just you who noticed bro! He has no legs, and he has that twisted smile almost like he is saying "hey big boy, like my pants?" YIKES!

look at how long #60's arms are, probably go half way down his quads, "what quads he has" long frickin arms

Whiskey

actually I have that shirt the body temple one, but in reality body building is nothing but a dead end, unless you one of the top 20 pros in the sport, I have been told by many that are famous and into bbing that it is a dead end road and you get nothing from it, I agree totally, the sport and the whole sector is pathetic, people who love to work out like me and arent in it to be a bb its fun to do, but if your trying to be someone in the industry its a waste of time! Example, my buddy did a show last weekend, his first one, in both the novice and open he placed sixth, now in reality he should have been third or second, its just that the others who placed before him were suckin the judges off the night before, no lie.........its sad that one works so hard and another just gives good lip service.........who would want to be in that industry anyway?

Actually it is a shame that bb is so political. But I believe bodybuilding reaches further than just to those who compete.

yeah but alot of folks dont know or see true bbing till they train at golds venice, thats when and where real bbing is seen and realized!

Top Bottom