Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood pressure problems in past..which AAS in mild dose

RESURRECTIONTIME

I have been told that with my blood pressure medication of Lotrel has my blood pressure at 110/70 down from 186/95 last February when i had a sub arrachnoid hemmorhage that healed properly after seeing an Angiogram last February. I wonder if a 250mg/wk test or maybe winstrol or anavar only could be okay while on blood pressure medication such as the one I am on. I need to be in the gym first for a while and want to do a body resurrection and recreate some youthful physique traits. I am 6'2" and 290 lbs with about 27% body fat. I also am 41 years old if that plays a role in some answers to come. Let me know true facts and not just opinions in a flame fashion please.

First I suggest proper dieting to lose some weight. 27% BF is very high to be considering a cycle. A good diet and proper weight training with some cardio would do some great justice for the next few months.

What ever you choose to do, get a BP machine with a good cuff and check it on a daily basis. Whether you chose to do steroids or not. BP is nothing to mess with.

And to give my opinion on your question about steroids, 250mg/week of Test along with some Anavar should not be too bad on the BP. Winstrol may be a little harsher on the BP than the Anavar. Just my experiences.

^ same as above ,your bf% is way to high.
Your gonna be at risk for more estrogenic side effects and high blood pressure then someone that was leaner.
drop around 40lbs get down to the 15% range first .

thank you. I believe large weight loss and cardio help to be my first resolution.

advanced-stealth said:
First I suggest proper dieting to lose some weight. 27% BF is very high to be considering a cycle. A good diet and proper weight training with some cardio would do some great justice for the next few months.

What ever you choose to do, get a BP machine with a good cuff and check it on a daily basis. Whether you chose to do steroids or not. BP is nothing to mess with.

And to give my opinion on your question about steroids, 250mg/week of Test along with some Anavar should not be too bad on the BP. Winstrol may be a little harsher on the BP than the Anavar. Just my experiences.

okay....the added bf% puts me at risk adding the property as opposed to being less of me and then doing it....got it.l

chazk said:
^ same as above ,your bf% is way to high.
Your gonna be at risk for more estrogenic side effects and high blood pressure then someone that was leaner.
drop around 40lbs get down to the 15% range first .

You could run some Tbol. It's relatively "harmless". But you really need to put in 30-45 minutes a day on the treadmill, bike, run...CARDIO.

Top Bottom