Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight loss cycle

IronHulkSmash

I am very new to the game here I have been on and off training for four years my best was 190 and now I'm looking at 245. I have five months before my wedding and I would like to look at my best possible. I'm 28 years old and I'm 5"11'.
I have been doing some research on the subject and I'm leaning towards winny but I would like your opinion on the subject. I don't need bulking that I have it's just underneath fat. I need to shred fast any thoughts?
Thank you for the help

Winny is not gonna burn fat

Diet and training will ... Winny will maintain the muscle mass you have wall and mysterious calorie deficit ....

What would you say your body fat percentage is ?

Also if you're just running one compound without test you risk losing your libido and just getting married going on your honeymoon and having a shitty sex drive would be horrible

You say you've done your research what kind of post cycle do you have lined up....

Can u give us more info on ur stats so we can better assist ?

Winstrol ilium150 - 200mg/week with test propionate I think about 450mg/week wil be good .add clen 60 mcg and increase its dosage according to your needs. Calorie deficit and good heavy weights woth some cardio and you will be ripped within 2 months. ( i used winstrol injectable which hurts damn badly)

You don't need anything just a good diet and hard training. 5 months is plenty of time. If you want a boost in the gym then a good pre workout or typical fat burner would be good (even a strong coffee).

You don't need anything just a good diet and hard training. 5 months is plenty of time. If you want a boost in the gym then a good pre workout or typical fat burner would be good (even a strong coffee).

Exactly !!

Clean up the diet and hit it hard

For my fat burner now I use quadra lean six pills a day they work but I didn't know if I had enough time to get to where I wanted to be by then
Thanks guys for all ur support on this it helps so much

Top Bottom