Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein Powder??

any whey protein(including isopure) is good for post workout to take along with carbs ]

If you buy everything from protein factory you will already be saving alot, whichever decesion you make,it is probably to best to buy all your protein from proteinfactory versus other sites like kilo sports or supplement direct. I just mentioned supplementdirect because they sell dextrose cheaper than protein factory

well post workout i have creatine for my carbs..(cell tech) then i wiat 1\2 hour and have my protein.
well i think i will try the protien factory, maybe get a pound of breakfast, postworkout, and nighttime, or customize my own. wich should last me like maybe a month?? not sure how long a pound will go for... then i will switch to isopure or any other 100%whey for post workout, and maybe the metRx protien
for ther times of the day. im figureing if they warn u at the protein factory about the taste...it must b pretty bad.. but that will porbably also be a factor.

LABRADA PRO V-60 FOR PROTEIN POWDER
MYOPLEX FOR AN MRP
N-LARGE 2 FOR A WEIGHT GAINER
THESE ALL TASTE PRETTY GOOD IN WATER OR MILK

M18

------------------
steiner4.jpg

on the calculations page it tells how many grams of protein u get per pound,the calculation page on the lower right side of the screen,whey protein concentrate it says 359 grams per pound. Out of all the cheap protein out their ive heard EAS simply whey tastes the best

is [pro blend by human development tech a good product.. i foiund a deal..or what i think is a deal 2 pounds for 19.99$?
think i mite buy it..
is there ne other protein thats a mixture of diffrent proteins that is cheep,.. the metrx protein plus is kinda expensive also...

thanx

ware can i find the triple threat???
ive been lookin at many websites and havent seen it .. whare can i find it

Top Bottom