Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best and worst eggs to buy?

Jacneu25

okay so I've never liked eggs I've always been grossed out by them. but I know how much protein they have and how good they are for bodybuilding
I've started to get back into it ever since my new girlfriend eats a couple eggs everyday. my question is which are the best eggs that I should be choosing when I'm shopping?
there are so many different options what should I look for

in the USA you want to look for HUMANE FRIENDLY sticker. that is #1 thing to look for

a lot of people are bitching at how high egg prices are, yet THEY are the problem because they keep buying eggs from sick and abused chickens spreading more and more disease. that sort of farming should have been banned a long time ago but because we have horrendous ethics in the USA and its all about PROFIT it hasn't happened

when you buy cheap eggs to save $1 or 2 which are full of disease and lack nutrition you not only fuck yourself over but you fuck everyone else too, and you make egg prices go higher and higher. this logic flies over a lot of peoples heads cause they have no logic

okay so I've never liked eggs I've always been grossed out by them. but I know how much protein they have and how good they are for bodybuilding
I've started to get back into it ever since my new girlfriend eats a couple eggs everyday. my question is which are the best eggs that I should be choosing when I'm shopping?
there are so many different options what should I look for
cage free eggs are the best

Top Bottom