Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After GH Pics

LiquidPhire

Anyone got em? Length of cycle, ius used, protocol followed , overall opinions?

I like looking at pictures to see what peoples progress looks like. Individual results will obviously apply

Have some GH waiting to run it. Going to go with ethier 4 ius EOD or 8ius PWO 3x a week.

Hope everyone is good and ready for the 4th!

i would like to see this as well. im about to order some. i know gains are on the slower side untill you actually do a cycle with it but i would still like to see some pics too. if anyones got em

check out the peptide forum over at professional muscle. Some interesting stuff there and I have seen some before and after pics.

I'm thinking about adding in cjc and ghrp to my cycle. There is some really good information over at PM about gh vs gh peptides. And a lot of people seem to be favoring the peptides for its faster and cheaper effects. Very very intersting to me right now.

Anyone got em? Length of cycle, ius used, protocol followed , overall opinions?

I like looking at pictures to see what peoples progress looks like. Individual results will obviously apply

Have some GH waiting to run it. Going to go with ethier 4 ius EOD or 8ius PWO 3x a week.

Hope everyone is good and ready for the 4th!

your dosing schedules make no sense. 5 on 2 off or just ed. huge gaps in dosing will be money wasted.

IMO it should be run at least 5 days per week and 7 is optimal...GH is very very mild and must be run for a minimum of 8-12 months to get the max results.
your dosing schedules make no sense. 5 on 2 off or just ed. huge gaps in dosing will be money wasted.

I've never done a 3/week run, but have seen many people who swear they kick in faster and have had really great results.

Definitely don't do EOD.

I've never done a 3/week run, but have seen many people who swear they kick in faster and have had really great results.

Definitely don't do EOD.

i know people who megadose for 8 to 16 weeks at 15 iu a day and the results are unbelieveable but for an average bber there is no reason to reinvent the wheel in my opinion. low dose (6 iu and lower) isnt going to go crazy on you, run for the longest time affordable in this case, not the higher dose.

Top Bottom