Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF's Hollywood Tip For Drinking Winstrol

jubei, I found that testicular atrophy only occured when I cycled. Once your body is used to high levels on synthetic androgens they stay normal. At least for me. I wrote a post somewhere about how ALL low androgenic steroids seem to reduce tren sides, particularly winstrol (this effect with winstrol is for more than one reason though). I'll write something on this later and post it up while on vacation this week. On a high dose tren cycle (75 mg+) I have found 10 mg of winstrol a day will eliminate all of my sides. On 30mg a day, my current tren dose, I don't have any sides, so ther is no need, well I'm stacking with eq which tends to help as well.

why do you even care about brad pitt??????????????????????????????????? hes a fuckin loser

That was uncalled for *shudder*

BBF - the SCARIEST thing about this post is that someone will actually try your original suggestion I bet :D give em time...

Hey! How did this get moved from the anabolic forum.. this was some strait up serious steroid advice strait from Brad Pitt's trainer.