Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad news for QV fans....

WARBIRDWS6 said:
i went through hell and back to make sure it was all top notch stuff (organon sust, snakes on the thai dbols, best possible vet gear for EQ, etc). one more word about QV being fake and i kick the shit out of the post starter. :)

You think QV EQ is the best EQ out there?

Delinquent said:

You think QV EQ is the best EQ out there?

well not necessarily....it was the best stuff i could get that had a low price tag, and i felt was "clean stuff", and as far as i know its all vet gear right? EQ isn't made by pharmaceutical giants. so it was the "all around best deal for me" shall we say. not everyone can get the absolute best of EVERYTHING. i just get the best i can find for the best price from the most reliable source. but anyway, that being said.....who's do you think is better for my information???

That's cool. I'm sure QV is the best bang for the buck but I've always heard Ft Dodge and Genfar are considered superior EQ products but higher in price.

Think before you post!

rickcorso,

It would be wise to think before you post something like this claiming that all of a particular brand of gear is fake. We don't need to be wasting any time on bullshit post like this. Hell, I could have been eating some more protein and reading my FLEX or RX Muscle at the time. If you got fake stuff, that's too bad, you must not have a very good source. Find someone that you can trust. Don't come out on this board and claim that all of that brand, QV in this case, is FAKE. That's the last thing an Elite member wants to worry about after he's spent a large chunk of $ on the gear.

Wise up!

NN

Delinquent said:
That's cool. I'm sure QV is the best bang for the buck but I've always heard Ft Dodge and Genfar are considered superior EQ products but higher in price.

oh, i didn't even know that. learn something everyday. i am not a vet gear guy.....but EQ sounds like something i'd like. so i picked it up. not familiar with all the brands TBH....and i had to buy two bottles (probably should have got three) so the hell with expensive horsie gear. :D

Rickcorso, is there anyway that you could post your before and after test results (preferebly scanned) and maybe take a pic of the QV products? Not that I'm calling you a liar but most are very skeptical when making such bold claims without any hard evidence. (Note: I've never used Mexi-gear nor want to so I could care less but this is for all the doubters and not negatively directed toward you)

Delinquent said:
(Note: I've never used Mexi-gear nor want to so I could care less but this is for all the doubters and not negatively directed toward you)

but why not? they got TWO...count them TWO...pretty holograms on them! and shrinkwrapped for our protection! just as good as pharm gear! lol. :D

WARBIRDWS6 said:

but why not? they got TWO...count them TWO...pretty holograms on them! and shrinkwrapped for our protection! just as good as pharm gear! lol. :D

Do shiny things (like holograms) often distract you, bro? Do you find yourself staring at them for hours on end? You didn't eat the celophane wrapper, did you?
-B

Re: Think before you post!

Nutrient-Nut said:
rickcorso,

It would be wise to think before you post something like this claiming that all of a particular brand of gear is fake. We don't need to be wasting any time on bullshit post like this. Hell, I could have been eating some more protein and reading my FLEX or RX Muscle at the time. If you got fake stuff, that's too bad, you must not have a very good source. Find someone that you can trust. Don't come out on this board and claim that all of that brand, QV in this case, is FAKE. That's the last thing an Elite member wants to worry about after he's spent a large chunk of $ on the gear.

Wise up!

NN

I havent claimed anything. I just posted my results to see if someone knew what was the problem. I simply stated that I read a thread awhile back on this board which did claim that all QV products were fake. Im not saying that they are. In fact, I said that the EQ I bought was most likely real...it was just the enanthate that I was worried about.

I am on a fina/QV prop cycle now....all I can say is that I am very immpressed with thier prop....I have not used any of there other stuff

Top Bottom