Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

APF Southern States...who's going??

I'm flying down on Thursday. I've gained 13 lbs since my meet 13 weeks ago and all my lifts are way up. This will be my first crack at the 165's and my last meet as a Junior. I'll be competing as part of Team Taylor(Chris Taylor). We have a great group of guys and girls and I plan on seeing a lot of huge meet PR's after the last training cycle we all have had.

So who do I get to meet??? Bob, are you and your crew going to be there? Hannibal? Anybody? :D

Well I had a pretty damn good meet for me. I hit meet PR's in all three lifts and a big meet PR total. I got to meet some really big lifters including Scot Mendelson(I train with his sister) and of course Kieran Kidder. Bob Youngs was there with his crew, but I didn't introduce myself to him just because I didn't want to go up to him while he was handling his lifters. It was cool to see him step up and help out with spotting the bigger lifts since there were some very young, inexperienced spotters. My team did very well and all 11 totaled...including 6 elite I believe.

My lifters were:

551-330-485 1366@ 158.1 lbs

Little dissaointed in the squat. Monolift was kinda sucky and I had setup problems. I also got called for depth on my first attempt...by the front judge?? I squat extremely wide, but I guess he is some kinda freak of nature and can judge squat depth from there. Bench was 20 lbs over my gym PR and very easy. DL was a good meet PR and then I made a big jump for a 1400 total, but barely got it to the knees.

Top Bottom