Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone heard of OTR-AC sarm?

caeri29

Was reading some studies on this OTR-AC version of sarms.
Says that is one of the best and Strongest Ones out there for increasing muscle mass and strength in a can stimulate the formation of muscle tissue better than anything
Can anyone tell me more about it and what is the best dosage? I've read that you can use anywhere from 25 to 50 mg a day
I’m currently around 300 pounds and would like to lose weight and gain strength

ive discussed it a multitude of times.. it is simply a long estered version of mk2866.. it is not some breakthrough sarm or something that we all already do not have plenty of info on.. the signficant difference if you could potentially dose it every other day but aside from that, you will get mk2866 like results from it..

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Was reading some studies on this OTR-AC version of sarms.
Says that is one of the best and Strongest Ones out there for increasing muscle mass and strength in a can stimulate the formation of muscle tissue better than anything
Can anyone tell me more about it and what is the best dosage? I've read that you can use anywhere from 25 to 50 mg a day
I’m currently around 300 pounds and would like to lose weight and gain strength
Its basically mk2866 ostarine nothing else.

Top Bottom