Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else see this? (dumb powerlifting criminals)

heavywear said:

that site is almost never up to date

Hannibal, the Huge Iron that was shut down was the Vegas branch I believe

Thanks man...I was beginning to wonder.

NO , Huge Iron in Daytona is closed down too. It closed quite a bit ago. But he opend a place called huge iron hardcore in Aug of 2001, About 3 miles from the old facility. Its too smalll for meets that why he has them at the Sea side muscic theater. And the school since it closed last year. BUt I have been there to weigh in twice since last year, nice gym but small. I think Dec was the last meet in the old facility.

But the huge iron that the picture has in their site and all the mag pics come from, is history. It has a new name and new owner.

Thats amazing! Dam i had no idea that one of the orgs i lift in is run with mafia like leaders!

Hehe-It would make a pretty cool episode for the Sopranos. The last pics I saw of Kidder, he did look kinda plump like that Big Pussy character.

Yous guys will be sleeping with the fishes for this one!

powerlifterjay said:
I think Dec was the last meet in the old facility.

But the huge iron that the picture has in their site and all the mag pics come from, is history. It has a new name and new owner.

Damn, thanks for the "heads up". I watched the December meet. Things looked like they were going pretty well for him there. That's why I couldn't believe it when they said it shut down.

That is a GREAT location for a gym...100 yds from the Ocean...what more could you want.

Where did this story come from? It sounds made up. Any journalist who wrote that would be in danger of losing their job for poor journalism.

The meet should still be on. I did the June full power meet and there was no huge iron. It was at the SMT theator. In fact last two meets i did of his were there. He just brings in the weight and equipment and rents the hall. I like it better personally.

If it does get cancelled it will be cause he is in jail or something. Not for location.

Top Bottom