Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone done Deca and Test E in a cutting cycle? Advices please!!

If you run dosages over 400mg you may not need an AI unless you're hyper sensitive.

If you run dosages over 400mg you may not need an AI unless you're hyper sensitive.
yessirr....can't wait to run mast with deca that's gonna be my next cycle and i'm looking to come into that one around 7%bf, should be one hell of a cycle

yessirr....can't wait to run mast with deca that's gonna be my next cycle and i'm looking to come into that one around 7%bf, should be one hell of a cycle
nice transformation just saw ur pics bro..run the fuck out somedeca ya get swole as fuck

Excuse me if this is a little off topic, but what would be your daily calorie intake on a cycle like this with cutting in mind?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thats when you should use Mast. I would only run mast if i was under 8% body fat cutting for a show or to just get to 5% mark.... Mast doesnt work well with body fat over that... I would consider EQ if your a bit heavier, you will get better results. Just my opinion.
Johnny

hey new here and this is an old thread but deca and test good(cutting or bulk)...tren and test good(cutting)...combinding tren and deca could make your junk go limp...sen it happen and guy came to me for help.Someone sold him on a bunch of gear and improperly advised himm and his wife was a little upset with him.lol

So how did the OP go with his cutting?? About to start a test e 375mg per week, and 100mg deca per week along during a cutting period. Was there much water retention? Im going to run a few otc diuretics to get rid of some fluid.

So how did the OP go with his cutting?? About to start a test e 375mg per week, and 100mg deca per week along during a cutting period. Was there much water retention? Im going to run a few otc diuretics to get rid of some fluid.

Forma stanazol is the best for that,heck even arimidex would work.

Ok....a silly question here, You Rob are 194 Lbs and 6'. What is it that you are cutting? Are you skinny fat? Really I am not being a turd but I am curious.

Top Bottom