Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any endurance athletes out there?

I've never tried biking but used to run a lot and I've never found anything better than EQ for endurance. Add some tb-500 to that and maybe even mk-2866 if you want and holy shit... If you aren't rockin then, I don't know how to help you. :)

Hi guys,

I have joined this discussion late in the day but was wondering if someone can help me please.

A lot of the jargon on the discussion I'm not up to speed with so any help in idiot terms please (ill get there).

I am a serious triathlete competing at semi pro level and have never taken anything other than multi vits etc.

I was wondering what the cyclists/ other triathletes out there were taking to improve?
My main focus would be to increase endurance I.e boost recovery from hard sessions and increase red blood cell count .(my training is superb, I eat well and everything is good on all other aspects). The only thing I had looked into was anadrol tabs (50mg) but the reviews seem mixed.
The only thing I'm not keen to do is inject EPO (seems like you need good medical advice monitoring to do this safely) .

Any help would be massively appreciated. If answers include things like "stacking" can you explain please as no idea how it works. Sorry and thanks again.

So this thread seem's to have died. The site mentioned early in this thread appears to have a good endurance community but you have to register in order to access the forums... and they have closed off registration. Any chance someone here would be able to hook me up with the registration question answer (why is spam bad) or put a word in with the mods? contact is someguy20 at the domain safe-mail (.net). Thanks it's a long shot i know :)

So this thread seem's to have died. The site mentioned early in this thread appears to have a good endurance community but you have to register in order to access the forums... and they have closed off registration. Any chance someone here would be able to hook me up with the registration question answer (why is spam bad) or put a word in with the mods? contact is someguy20 at the domain safe-mail (.net). Thanks it's a long shot i know :)
Bro - I have not idea what you are talking about. If you are posting here then you are obviously registered with this forum. What question are you trying to ask???

Bro - I have not idea what you are talking about. If you are posting here then you are obviously registered with this forum. What question are you trying to ask???

Sorry I wasn't clearer. Earlier in this thread a LONG time back someone pointed to the endurance forums over at cuttingedgemuscle.com as a place that's quite active. It looks like it's still alive and well (lots of CAT1/pro racers posting from what I can gather) but you need to register on their forums to have access to that folder, and they've blocked registration off because of excessive spam to an invite-only system and I'm looking for an invite. I was trying to avoid referencing another site directly because I know that is frowned upon most places.

Sorry for being so obtuse.

Sorry I wasn't clearer. Earlier in this thread a LONG time back someone pointed to the endurance forums over at cuttingedgemuscle.com as a place that's quite active. It looks like it's still alive and well (lots of CAT1/pro racers posting from what I can gather) but you need to register on their forums to have access to that folder, and they've blocked registration off because of excessive spam to an invite-only system and I'm looking for an invite. I was trying to avoid referencing another site directly because I know that is frowned upon most places.

Sorry for being so obtuse.
To my knowledge they don't have an :"endurance forum" on CEM. R u sure that is the forum the poster was referring to?

To my knowledge they don't have an :"endurance forum" on CEM. R u sure that is the forum the poster was referring to?

Yah. post #2093058 in this thread (2nd post on page 34 and again at the end of that page). Yah the post is from 2002 but...

If you go to "Advanced Search" on CEM and check out the tag cloud at the bottom you see a lot of tags that point to some lively discussion about endurance sports, but clicking through the tags yields "No results" which leads me to believe you have to be logged in and registered on the forums to access those posts.

I may be making all of this up in my head however because I'm hoping to find an oasis of active endurance athlete's in this BB desert!

Yah. post #2093058 in this thread (2nd post on page 34 and again at the end of that page). Yah the post is from 2002 but...

If you go to "Advanced Search" on CEM and check out the tag cloud at the bottom you see a lot of tags that point to some lively discussion about endurance sports, but clicking through the tags yields "No results" which leads me to believe you have to be logged in and registered on the forums to access those posts.

I may be making all of this up in my head however because I'm hoping to find an oasis of active endurance athlete's in this BB desert!
AFAIK it is hit or miss. I can't find anything exclusively dedicated to Endurance Athletes. As you probably know, endurance athletes are secretive because they/we are afraid of being outed and then potentially sanctioned by our sport and/or USADA.

Someone should start a forum for only endurance athletes. Maybe "Elite Fitness" could start a separate forum called "Elite Endurance!" What do you think? Mods, who do I need to talk to so we can get this going?

AFAIK it is hit or miss. I can't find anything exclusively dedicated to Endurance Athletes. As you probably know, endurance athletes are secretive because they/we are afraid of being outed and then potentially sanctioned by our sport and/or USADA.

Someone should start a forum for only endurance athletes. Maybe "Elite Fitness" could start a separate forum called "Elite Endurance!" What do you think? Mods, who do I need to talk to so we can get this going?

Gotcha, thanks for the info!

Top Bottom