Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any brothers from australia on here

Cmon guys let's think about our posts.
Read the rules!
You don't want to get banned from elite, too much to gain.

Has anyone had success getting hcg through customs in the post?I just don't get the law I got a shippment of clomid and nolva in the post know prob customs even opened it checked it out put a leaflet in it saying all good so I thought why not hcg

Has anyone had success getting hcg through customs in the post?I just don't get the law I got a shippment of clomid and nolva in the post know prob customs even opened it checked it out put a leaflet in it saying all good so I thought why not hcg

yeah mate i have plenty of times but ive also lost plenty of orders as well , an they took my nolva an clomid as well pricks !!!

Last edited:
yeah mate i have plenty of times but ive also lost plenty of orders as well , an they took my nolva an clomid as well pricks !!!

When they take it can you get into trouble with the police? Because I already have a record that's why I'm hesitating to order lol

When they take it can you get into trouble with the police? Because I already have a record that's why I'm hesitating to order lol

Warning, warning, court is how I've heard it goes down. But.. That's depending on the order. If you order enough for the rest of your life. Probably not warning. Lol.
Ask a friend to grab for you.

Top Bottom