Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar stacking question

Hmmm I don't know how to go about answering this one.
I believe many pro's do what you do, but add on many injectables. Then cruise on low dose Var or maybe even Tbol. If you're trying to maintain a level of muscle mass that wouldn't be attainable natural, then ya, that's probably what someone would have to do.
But if you're ever going to be worried about reproduction health some day, staying on long term is probably going to cause some issues. Do you ever run bloods?
We all rebound when we come off. How bad is case dependent and what compounds were used. Honestly if you're just using Var, even for prolonged time periods I couldn't imagine the rebound being too much worse than someone who cycled 8-10 weeks. You're going to feel depressed and lose strength when you come off, but it goes away once your hormones level out.
This sport and the drugs that come with it are addicting and can be just as unhealthy as someone with anorexia or bulimia, I think you need to get some counseling

CML makes some good points. How old are you fitkitten and by years, what does that mean??

I can totally relate to the addicting nature of using steroids. I feel sooo much better on a low dose of var but I can't imagine using it nonstop for years will go without consequences somewhere down the road. It is absolutely NORMAL to go through the rebound and especially with long term use...you're gonna need to give your body 2-3 months to even out. And ya, you're gonna feel like shit. It goes with the territory. All individual but some react worse than others. Losing muscle....I'd argue that's more in your head. Keep your protein high and lift heavy.

The biggest things I'd worry about are liver toxicity and blood issues (like cholesterol) which are things you can't really see and need blood work for, the reproductive health (if that's something you wanna do someday) and what happens when you're older. You are already struggling with 2-3 weeks off....wait till you hit perimenopause.

IDK....maybe it's fine. But not worth the risk, especially if you're not a pro competitor. IMO

All good points and I DO worry about the reproductive issues down the road.

Just to clarify, I do take 2-3 weeks off but prob not as frequent as recommended. Usually I go 12-14 weeks before I take a break. Again, all fair points and while I compete several times a year, turnung Pro us probably not in my future.

I'd go get some blood work done. The risks are in the things you can't see. 2-3 weeks isn't long enough.

Maybe that will put your mind at ease

Top Bottom