Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar stack.

manuel1989

Hello i want to take an ANAVAR cycle with a few supplements; and ill like some recommendations.

age 21
weight 170
5.11ft
been lifting for 5 years.

i plan on using Anavar for 5 weeks 40mg ED. Starting first week with 20MG ED

im also thinking of using:
ZMA
L-Glutamine
Zize ON "creatine"
Whey protien
Omega 3
Vitamine E
Milk thristle

* i dont want to mess around with my test levels, which is why i dont use TEST.
As for PCT- do i need it? my trainer says no, but i dont know...

Thank You.

i dont want to mess around with my test levels, which is why i dont use TEST.
As for PCT- do i need it? my trainer says no, but i dont know...

Taking ANY AAS will mess with your test levels even if the AAS is not Testosterone.

Some people dont need PCT after Var - Its simple, only do PCT if you want to recover to normal much faster than when not doing PCT no matter how lite of a cycle you think youre doing.

More experienced members chime in and correct me if Im wrong but... You are too young and undertrained to start an AAS cycle. Continue the natural course and let your naturally high test (because you are relatively young) do its job. Right now a solid diet and solid training regimen will do you more good for your experience level and age. Do your homework in the training and diet forums before considering a cycle.

However, if you only want advice that you want to hear and dont care about doing it the right way, your Var dosing and duration looks alright but I might suggest Needto's Gear and N2Guard to replace all those single supplements with the exception of the Creatine, definitely keep that Creatine with the Var. Only do PCT if you want to recover to normal faster. No matter how lite the AAS cycle it will more than likely suppress you to some degree. The faster you recover, the sooner you are back to normal training hard, etc. Check out HCGenerate, Unleashed and Post Cycle - many board members can (and have) attest to these supplements effectiveness and would do well for your PCT on this cycle you describe.

Also drink lots of water, 1-2 gallons a day with Var.

Based on your post you dont quite have an understanding of AAS and how it effects you during or after the cycle. I highly suggest you read up a whole lot of AAS cycles, Var in particular and definitely learn your PCT before you run anything. Have your PCT planned out and compounds IN HAND before you start any cycle. You should be able to map out your own cycle week by week for each compound before you jump into anything. There are a lot of very knowledgable board members here that are very helpful if you just ask. I suggest you map out exactly what you want to take, how much of each substance and for how long and private message a few members and see what they have to say about your plan. You would be surprised what you overlook or how much you can learn by getting other's input on SPECIFIC questions.

$.02

Taking ANY AAS will mess with your test levels even if the AAS is not Testosterone.

Some people dont need PCT after Var - Its simple, only do PCT if you want to recover to normal much faster than when not doing PCT no matter how lite of a cycle you think youre doing.

More experienced members chime in and correct me if Im wrong but... You are too young and undertrained to start an AAS cycle. Continue the natural course and let your naturally high test (because you are relatively young) do its job. Right now a solid diet and solid training regimen will do you more good for your experience level and age. Do your homework in the training and diet forums before considering a cycle.

However, if you only want advice that you want to hear and dont care about doing it the right way, your Var dosing and duration looks alright but I might suggest Needto's Gear and N2Guard to replace all those single supplements with the exception of the Creatine, definitely keep that Creatine with the Var. Only do PCT if you want to recover to normal faster. No matter how lite the AAS cycle it will more than likely suppress you to some degree. The faster you recover, the sooner you are back to normal training hard, etc. Check out HCGenerate, Unleashed and Post Cycle - many board members can (and have) attest to these supplements effectiveness and would do well for your PCT on this cycle you describe.

Also drink lots of water, 1-2 gallons a day with Var.

Based on your post you dont quite have an understanding of AAS and how it effects you during or after the cycle. I highly suggest you read up a whole lot of AAS cycles, Var in particular and definitely learn your PCT before you run anything. Have your PCT planned out and compounds IN HAND before you start any cycle. You should be able to map out your own cycle week by week for each compound before you jump into anything. There are a lot of very knowledgable board members here that are very helpful if you just ask. I suggest you map out exactly what you want to take, how much of each substance and for how long and private message a few members and see what they have to say about your plan. You would be surprised what you overlook or how much you can learn by getting other's input on SPECIFIC questions.

$.02

Agree with the both. Can also testify that Unleashed and Post cycle are great products along with some Nolva for PCt and ur good to go PCT wise for var.

However...

By forum rules you are old enough for ASS advice but to be honest mate you havent been training long enough for ASS to help as they could. Train harder, eat more and when your bigger you can begin ASS. If you wait until you are bigger you will ultimatly get bigger quicker from steroids aswell. Read up on the effect they have on your body and life and then ask yourself if its what you want. If it is then come back and Il sort you a good safe cycle.

Harry

Bro it really doesn't seem like you are ready to take steroids yet. Do some more research that doesn't involve listening to your trainer.

Top Bottom