Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Only Cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConorJames96

Hi guys, i've recently turned 18 and am looking to do an Anavar only cycle, to aid in weight loss w/ some solid gains/toning. I'm 5'8, 180lbs with around 20% body fat and have honestly only been lifting for around 8 months, although i would consider i have a need/passion for it now. I've seen solid gains due to my apparent 'great' genetics. I'm aware of the risks and all, but i've researched well, i'm not immature like most of the guys looking to take some form of gear, and i'm incredibly cautious. I'm aware of side effects and all, and have already purchased Nolva/Clomid for the PCT, although im honestly still on the fence on whether to cycle.

I'm fully expecting you all to shoot me down or ignore like most would and thats fine, but id honestly just like some advice on dosages, although i have a pretty good idea, and chances of shut down ect, and other sides like increased facial hair/acne? I'll be eating well, lifting + cardio 5-6 times a week. The reasons for the cycle are the ones i already said, plus the fact that i currently live in Thailand and have enough time to do my desired short-cycle of 4-5 weeks on + 2-3 weeks PCT before i move.

If anyone could help, that would be greatly appreciated. But i guess i understand if you chose not to. Thanks.

We don't give advice to 18 year olds. You are way too young. What the hell are you thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom