Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aLrIgHt TeStOsTeRoNe BoY change your avatar!

Testosterone boy said:
Soory to disappoint you but jm is not gay.

Just because he is not gay does not mean he can not dress you up like a prison bitch and bang your colon to your stomach. It's a power trip thing. Even after your anus is owned he will still be one bad as mo fo.

Testosterone boy said:
You guys can enjoy this week, the Broncos may be the best team in the league this year.

Who is your team by the way?

It'll be interesting to see...the Chiefs have their work cut out for them, IMO. They got by today on lucky breaks and a few big plays...they need more consistent production.

TheProject said:

It'll be interesting to see...the Chiefs have their work cut out for them, IMO. They got by today on lucky breaks and a few big plays...they need more consistent production.
Yea.....there was a lot of intensity today but also a lot of mistakes. I do not believe that teams play with the level of competence shown a few years ago.

The kick return was aided by a few illegal blocks to the back. Home field advantage I suppose. I think superstars are aided by lenient refs and umps.

Testosterone boy said:
Yea.....there was a lot of intensity today but also a lot of mistakes. I do not believe that teams play with the level of competence shown a few years ago.

The kick return was aided by a few illegal blocks to the back. Home field advantage I suppose. I think superstars are aided by lenient refs and umps.

i did see some possible illegal blocks... maybe, with all the direction changing, its not fair for refs to call a block which is only illegal because the defender is turning as he is getting hit.

Yeah, there was a lot of talk yesterday about illegal blocks on the return, and just poor officiating in general.

The Chiefs have got to get better as the season goes on.

TheProject said:
Yeah, there was a lot of talk yesterday about illegal blocks on the return, and just poor officiating in general.

The Chiefs have got to get better as the season goes on.

yeah that is true.

i do contend though that the broncos will forever get bad officiating at arrowhead after that game a long time ago when john elway bitched enough to get the chiefs to lose a timeout over crowd noise.:bawling:

Top Bottom