Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After steroid use, can natural gains be made?

There was a study which showed that steroid users had somewhat permanent changes to thier body which made retaining and building larger muscle mass easier than those who were permanently natural, unfortunately I dont remember what board it was posted on.

I see gains from carb/calorie manipulations, carb up/down, and abc diet, 2 weeks very low cal. followed by 2 weeks very high cal.

MMM

I'm wondering this myself. I made incredible gains of a low dose of tren. Never used anything else. I really don't want to gain shit. Juts maintain. If I can maitain what I have I won't touch the
stuff again. I don't want to be any bigger.

With all the fucking money I'm spending on post cycle I better keep 95% of my shit.

me2 what are you doing with your post cycle. I am just hitting with HCG and clomid for no more than 3 weeks

well

post cycle starts next week, fina will be out my system fast so I will know pretty quick wheter things are going good or bad(last time it went good).

Top Bottom