Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afghan president: American kills 16 in shooting

damn maing, this is terrible.
the natives are gonna go bonkers over this (rightfully so)...look how pissy they got over some books getting burned up,
proly time for us to gtfo.
and enough nation building crap, the next war we get into kick their arse and let them sift thru the rubble instead of us doing it.
secretly the sandra fluke crowd of liberal "thinker" loves this news, afterall our military is inherently evil and oppresses poor muslims/minorites across the globe..., taboo to say that but you know it's true

the natives are gonna go bonkers over this (rightfully so)...look how pissy they got over some books getting burned up,
and enough nation building crap, the next war we get into kick their arse and let them sift thru the rubble instead of us doing it.
secretly the sandra fluke crowd of liberal "thinker" loves this news, afterall our military is inherently evil and oppresses poor muslims/minorites across the globe..., taboo to say that but you know it's true

/agree

Love it? Hell no, it's a national disgrace. No way does this asshole represent our forces over there, but it'll be hard to convince the Afghans of that. I don't see how we can slink away with our tails between our legs and find a way to save face, there's no "win" here.

But just about every time I've met someone who had joined the armed forces since 9-11, their stated reason was "I wanna go kill some Haajis!" I'm not suggesting that this is representative of everyone who signs up either, but the military does seem like a weird mix of the truly honorable and the truly psycho. And it doesn't take much for the small psycho minority to make the honorable majority look like chumps. Same goes for cops.

fuck everyone

Love it? Hell no, it's a national disgrace. No way does this asshole represent our forces over there, but it'll be hard to convince the Afghans of that. I don't see how we can slink away with our tails between our legs and find a way to save face, there's no "win" here.

But just about every time I've met someone who had joined the armed forces since 9-11, their stated reason was "I wanna go kill some Haajis!" I'm not suggesting that this is representative of everyone who signs up either, but the military does seem like a weird mix of the truly honorable and the truly psycho. And it doesn't take much for the small psycho minority to make the honorable majority look like chumps. Same goes for cops.

same goes for america in general

db i don't put you in that category of lib thinker, you are far to rational and intelligent imo.
but i stand by what i said

Top Bottom