Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AF Store

fresh

here is my question...many people have been asking me how i am losing my weight and saying damn you look good. and of course what are you taking.

well i tell them about the glucurell, yohimburn and thermorexin and they are completely sold. the problem is they ask where do you get it and i cant tell them anabolicfitnes.com because they would absolutely freak out because ANABOLIC is in the name (you have to just trust me on this one)

they want a website and not a phone number so i give them yohimburn.com

1. are they both affiliated with each other? just wanted to make sure because the af store has a faithfull customer and i want to make sure that they are benefiting

yup they are the same.

i live in the UK and have ordered both from the yohimburn.com site and the anabolicfitness.net site. same people, same products. actually what it does is it just redirects you to the www.anabolicfitness.net/shop site ...

people would usually associate website names/domains to the products name and when people read about yohimburn or hear about it, they would probably try typing out yohimburn.com or glucorell.com or maybe even thermorexin.com to find out more about the product since they might not know that it is made by anabolicfitness

:p

"because they would absolutely freak out because ANABOLIC is in the name "

I understand exactly what you're saying. Anabolic means something that makes something else grow. Like food and water are anabolic.
But people only associate the name with steriods. If we hadn't spent two years branding the name Anabolic Fitness we would have dropped it. But we sponsored NPC shows and the like and there is no sense changing it now.

Top Bottom