Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding RAD/GW to TRT

Nzeriao

47 years old and been on testosterone replacement therapy since I was about 39 or 40
I'm currently 6'1 255 lb and my testosterone dose is close to 200 a week.
I'm looking to add sarms to this
GW cardarine and rad140 seem like the best options for me
Would GW 20mgs a day and rad 10mgs a day be solid or should i try something else?

it sounds like you have a lot of weight to lose based on your stats.. i would go with a strong cutting stack with your trt but keep in mind, your diet and training need to be consistent and disciplined to get the results...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Dylan has you all covered on this! I highly recommend either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and Peptides you can find!

I don't know your body fat percentage, but with just TRT and at 255 lbs I doubt you are very lean. The first thing you need to do is control your diet and lean out some. The TRT should allow you to maintain muscle while doing it, but if you wanted to really add a little I would go with some anavar or since you already pin yourself use some Primo. You can put the Primo in the same syringe as your TRT. Also what is your TRT dosing and timing. I dose 100 mg two times a week to keep my levels flat.

Once you get lean and at least 15% body fat you can start having some fun with the various stuff out there, but to be honest, again you are already sticking a needle in yourself, when you blast I would just blast more test and a secondary compound like Deca or Mast if you want to continue to play it safe and shred up.

I started playing with SARMs and then went to TRT and SARMs didn't hold a candle to even basic TRT. While I would not recommend it for most people are age, once I found Tren I can't even begin to imagine a blast without it for me.

47 years old and been on testosterone replacement therapy since I was about 39 or 40
I'm currently 6'1 255 lb and my testosterone dose is close to 200 a week.
I'm looking to add sarms to this
GW cardarine and rad140 seem like the best options for me
Would GW 20mgs a day and rad 10mgs a day be solid or should i try something else?
If you on trt 20mgs cardarine and 20mgs rad if what you want with n2guard

Top Bottom