Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS relationship to fatigue

Iker Douglas

some guys say AAS leads to decrease adrenal function the leading to constant fatigue, is that true boys? I thought AAS are supposed to work the other way around, boost your energy and stamina, I was considering to run a cycle but after reading that I rather to gather some more info before starting, thoughts on this please, thank you.

For me certain orals can be a drain, I think it from liver toxicity. Remember your liver is responsible for converting fats to energy as well as being a poison from filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's not quite as simple as all that. For a start adrenal fatigue is inaccurate. That suggest Adrenalin when it's more accurate to say systematic fatigue or, as we really mean 'I'm tired and over trained'. Now all that's required is to have some damn time off or spread the work load out more (so stop with the 7 day routines and try a 9, 10 or 11 day training cycle).

Dependent on dose and roid (some, for example, aid in the carrying of oxygen in the blood (what they were originally designed for)) you can have great pumps. In others there's an boost of ATP so better contractions and a few more reps. Others (so-called wet roids) give you more water retention.

Often the over all workload (sets and reps) remains the same but you need less recovery time. The key to getting the best is, however, not to take less rest 'just cos you can' but up the workload a LITTLE and add a little protein and deffo, which is what I am all about when I'm 'on', adding more damn weight to the bar.

There IS some truth to there being a little more 'load' to the bodies filters (liver and kidneys) due to both roid use and cos of the extra training your doing. You are, after all, eating more and training harder right?

a lot of factors contribute to fatigue. the first glaring one is if you are out of shape already and hop on gear, you will become more fatigued obviously

the main reasons otherwise are too much water retention, too fast weight gain, and androgenic sides

n2guard really helps with all this as does using an AI

Top Bottom