Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A cure for gyno??

Mvmaxx.... bro hit me with a chat on this....and maybe we can brainstorm and find a way to get some....This is really good news

This was discussed way back in MM2000 or somewhere, by duchaine or one of those gurus. but it was so unavailable for some reason it never really caught on. i recall this debate from way back though.....i can't believe no one has ever tried it domestic.

That farmamondo.com site has it listed at $13.54 per bottle, but every other online pharmacy has it at between $45 and $60. Why is farmamondo so cheap? I found an online pharmacy that will sell it without a script, but it is $47.20 per bottle. That would come to around $200 for a 9 week supply. Would it be possible to get twenty people to give $10 each to a trusted member of the board who could use it and give an honest review to the rest of us? I would be willing to pitch in. I could just get some for myself, but if it doesn't work I would rather waste $10 than $200. I hope this post is legal, if not, just delete it. It just seems that a LOT of people could benefit from something like this. Kinda like when everyone pitched in to have the IP stuff tested... I pitched in for that too, and it seemed worth it.

Top Bottom