Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 Cent Bets $1 Million On Mayweather's Victory

tonyroma

50 Cent Bets $1 Million On Mayweather's Victory

Boxer Floyd Mayweather will have a famous face to talk to before he steps into the ring May 5 against WBC super welterweight champion Oscar De La Hoya.

The fighter will be led to the ring by G-Unit rapper 50 Cent, who will be on hand for the highly anticipated event, which will be held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Having a familiar face with him for the match feels good, according to Mayweather, who will challenge De La Hoya for the title.

"50 Cent is a great friend of mine and it means a lot to me to have him walk me in to the ring and debut his new song," he said. "With this fight being the Super Bowl of boxing, the fans and celebrities coming out to the fight and everyone watching around the world will see the greatest show ever."

Sources close to 50 Cent told AllHipHop.com that 50 Cent has also bet $1 million dollars that Mayweather will emerge victorious.

"It will be great to walk Floyd to the ring for the biggest fight of his career," added 50 cent, who will also perform his new single "Straight to the Bank" for the first time live. "Fans will get a taste of my new song and then Floyd is going to show the world why he is the best in the business."

"Straight to the Bank" is the lead single from 50 Cents forthcoming album Curtis.

The album, which is slated to hit stores June 26, feature guest appearances by Eminem, Akon, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige, Robin Thicke, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls.

Fans awaiting the fight can get an inside look at Mayweather and De La Hoya via HBO's new four-part series, De La Hoya/Mayweather 24/7.

The show, which will premiere at 10:30 p.m. Sunday, offers unprecedented access while chronicling the fighters' preparations for their match.

De La Hoya vs Mayweather "The World Awaits" will be broadcast live at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on HBO Pay-Per-View.

what a fucking idiot. but if you got that kind of cabbage whatever floats your boat.

Top Bottom