Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Test/deca Or Test Alone ?

Tryn2

stats
25 yrs old
5'10
19%bf
lifting 4 yrs, 1 cycle under belt

Ok first thanks for the help guys/gals...
I had run my first cycle a year ago, deca tapperd up to 200 then to 300/wk. I liked the results I actually grew muscle and leaned out. Anyhow I want to do a second soon. So here are my choices.

- Deca 250/wk with test 250/wk,
- Test alone at either 250/wk or 500/wk.

I have read alot and I feel I am going to hear run test by itself. It may not be true but the gentleman helping me ran test 250/wk and he only kept he says about 30% of his gains. He says he prefers test/deca. I think his pct may have been non existant. So what do you guys think would be the best for me. I want to get bigger and I know its alot of diet when I do this so I will eat a surplus of clean calories and take one of these cycles...

I would run deca as well.

You may want to adjust you does but if your comfortable w/a load that low then go fo it! Deca for 8 weeks, test for 10 is what I'd do.

:)

Well I just dont want to go overboard if the low dose will work unno ? But shit Ill do 500 test 400 deca, Id actually rather. But then again if I did that could I see similar results using test alone at 500/wk ? or the higher deca test dose ?

definately go with test 500 a week and deca 400 a week, good cycle make sure you eat lots of protein and you will love it

I would run keep the test at 250 and deca at 400. 500mg is a medium dosage but if I do do test I like keeping the dosage at a minimum, keeps the sides at a mimimum also. Plus its only youre second cycle so you will still see good results with it.

Top Bottom