Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 year old beginer looking for some advice!

blake702

Hi all! First I would like to thank elitefitness.com and all of you who post for providing such accessible information. A lot of what I read online is contradictory, and it's great to learn from the knowledge of everyone on the site!

I'll start with some background information about myself: I'm a 26 year old grad student, who has always wanted to do an amateur bodybuilding show. I used to be in decent shape, but two years ago I blew both knees and broke my tibia grappling and dove hard into school. As a result, my body isn't what it used to be: currently 5'8'', 190lbs, around 20% body fat. Things have finally slowed down with work and school, but I'm having a really hard time getting back into things. For the next two years I really want to take things seriously, and go for it, as after that, I won't be able to pursue this dream for at least 5 years as I won't have the time to seriously pursue this goal.

I saw a groupon to have my testosterone levels checked and was given some information about TRT at the clinic. My levels came back at 556, which I know is nothing to be unhappy with. That said, for the next two years I want to dedicate myself to bodybuilding and see what I can do. I have a good diet, and push myself hard (I was a state champion wrestler and I know what it takes to work hard). I'd like to train twice a day, but feel like I'm overtraining training once a day =/ For that reason I'm strongly concerning doing a few cycles of something to improve my gains and recovery over the next two years. I would ideally like to be around 175-195 at 6-8% body fat. I don't have to take 1st, but I don't want to embarrass myself either. When I compete, I want to do the best I can and I know this can be a tool to help get the body I want. I know many of the risks, but from what I've read, if I do this right, then I can get through it preserving or getting back to my natural testosterone production, estrogen levels, and sperm count (I'd like to have kids in a few years) with the aid of hgc, dhea, and nolvadex.

That said, I'm a complete beginner with this stuff and have only been looking into it for about a month. I have a few questions, and I would greatly appreciate your opinions and advice.

1. What would be a good starting stack? I was thinking of starting with testosterone and hgc for my first cycle and coming off with nolvadex and hgc, and progressing from there after I see how by body responds.

2. If I do get on a cycle is it "okay" to tell a doctor about it, and if so, can I have them monitor things, so I don't mess myself up? (I don't want to permanently cause damage, so this would be great if there is any way to do this.)

3. How do I know the stuff I buy is good quality and is not made in unsanitary conditions or something other than what it's supposed to be? Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but this is a terrifying thought.

4. Should I get in the best shape I can first and start once I hit a plateau, or should Istart as soon as possible?

and 5. Is there anything else you guys would suggest I look into or consider when doing this.

These are the stats that came back on the tests:
Testosterone, Serum 556 ng/dL
Prostate specific Ag, Serum 0.4
Hemoglobin 15.2 g/dL

Sorry for the long post, but this is a big deal to me, and I'd really appreciate any help I can get! I know some of this is probably already answered on the forums, but there is so much information, and it's hard to take it all in! I thought I'd just ask and get opinions on my specific situation.

I would try a sarm stack first. you have good test levels and i wouldnt mess with that. try an osta & S4 stack and see how you like it before jumping into injectables.

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into a sarm stack.
I was looking into it, and others recommend a plan like this:

"Here is a beginner cycle layout:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enathate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
- Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
- Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

After your last testosterone injection, you'll need to wait 14 days to start PCT. This allows just enough time for the enanthate ester to clear your system so that you can start therapy. Remember to continue taking your AI during those 2 weeks. You can also choose to use Aromasin, the recommended dose is 25mg daily.

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20"

Do you think something like that would greatly reduce my natural levels after I finished a cycle?

imo you should get lean 1st ie. 12% and even better to get do to 7- 8% but 12% is a good enough start

a good starting cycle is test/deca/dbol

i'm not a fan of deca myself, since i like having detail and seperation and deca screwed my detail and seperation

i don't really believe in this bulking/cutting nonsense as i think it's best just to add dry lean pounds which can be done in fact

You need to get in the best shape possible before starting a cycle, the better you are the more fantastic you will look when you finish your cycle. In My eyes you havn't even started yet.

You need to get in the best shape possible before starting a cycle, the better you are the more fantastic you will look when you finish your cycle. In My eyes you havn't even started yet.

Could not agree more!

Most guys hop on cycle when they have no business
Bf outta wack
And many other issues that can cause a cycle to go horribly wrong

Why are you running HcG for 12 weeks? That's not a good idea. Run it 2 weeks before last shot and a week after...12 weeks is too long

Top Bottom