Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2500iu's of HCG EOD....IT WORKED!!!!

Mavafanculo said:
congrats bro
Thanks...the routine sex scheudle is nice too because even if she isn't in the mood I just mention trying to get a baby and its on. Before i was hoping we got pregnant fast now I'm ok with it taking a year..LOL

lartinos said:
that dose is unnecessary is the point, you can get the same result with a 1000 Eod

pub med citation please--your own experience is not authority it is the experience of one person.

Last edited:
lartinos said:
that dose is unnecessary is the point, you can get the same result with a 1000 Eod
What is your medical background? I think I'd stick with a specialized endocrinologist who is one of the tops in his field and he is the same doctor who cured infertility that another doctor said was untreatable. If you are going to jump on a thread and spout off about how what I am saying is wrong you better be able to prove it with FACT, not your internet life experience.

halfaclue said:
Thanks...the routine sex scheudle is nice too because even if she isn't in the mood I just mention trying to get a baby and its on. Before i was hoping we got pregnant fast now I'm ok with it taking a year..LOL

cant complain with that

good to hear mate

Top Bottom