Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mg/ml Testosterone Propionate

Holy Shit does it hurt!

I just started using this Test propionate and let me tell you I was thinking about it for site injections but after to injects there is no way.

First inject was in my quad and it hurt for 3 days. I could barely walk and had to blow off a day of legs.

Second inject was into pec and it feels like someone hit me in the chest with a hammer.

From what I have heard go for the Mexivet at 100mg/ml instead of Loeffler. I know I will next time.

WARRIOR.............why do you say stick w/ Mexivet? Cant stand the pain? C'MON!!!!!!! I just took 1ml Loeffler Prop along w/ 2ml TT EQ in the left glute. I have a little "knot" but nothing to SCREAM about. BTW, i got these Loeffler props at a TTokkyo distributor in Cancun, so i know they are 100% legit. Although, i might think slightly underdosed.

Jersey Freak

Hey Jersey...comon now man. Is that really necessary? Can I handle the pain. Shit man I am a human pin cushion. I just injected 1ml of prop in my left pec and it swole up to two times the size of my right one.

So I am not screaming...if you were wondering. I have no problem with painful injects...only when they swell up the muscle to the point that I can't workout. Also, the Mexivet is lower dosed and not as painful for daily injections.

When you are ready to add some good, constructive, input; I'm ready to listen. Otherwise...take your flame somewhere else.

i tried 200mg frensh test p. i was limping for a week, burns, fever, my ass was swollen , dizzy , throw up, 2 days later all that was gone, but my ass was twice the size for a week. i dont suggest u do this.

i tried 200mg frensh test p. i was limping for a week, burns, fever, my ass was swollen , dizzy , throw up, 2 days later all that was gone, but my ass was twice the size for a week. i dont suggest u do this.

you are giving advice on events that happened 8 years ago, im guessing theyve figured it out by now.
lol

Beat me to it.

That concentration sound a little painful though considering it's prop.

never done prop. im on HRT cyp 100mg/wk, once a week and the shots are killing me, very painful dull ache where the wad is for days later. i dont know how bros inject EOD or even ED. is cyp supposed to be this painful? Or is it since its my first poke and my ass will get used to it after many pokes?

Top Bottom