Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mg Deca All year?

Nelson Montana said:
I agree for the most part but would take issue with a couple of points.

Just because a doc prescribes something long term doesn't mean it isn't healthy. Their objective is to cure the "disease" and as we all know (or should) sometimes the cure is worse than the illness.

Lots of stuff is "tolerable.' Hell, cigerattes and booze can be tolerated by many, but that doesn't mean they're harmless.

600 mgs of gear year round is quite a bit and most people will develop sides after a while. Some may not. Of course these things have to be checked but 600 mgs is far more than you "need."

And yeah, some of the advice I see on this board makes me cringe. But it's a board, not a soapbox for a select few. Everybody has a voice. But thankfully the vets are respected and step up to straighten the record. And even then, there will always be differing opinions.
And we really don't take kindly to people putting down the board ether. :evil:

needtogetaas said:
And we really don't take kindly to people putting down the board ether. :evil:

i hope you don't construe my post as "putting" down the board.

this is after all a forum for information and discourse. i've never

been much of a follower or a blind faith guy. i challenge the status

quo and i fully expect peeps to challenge me. that's the very nature

of authentic learning.

btw- i love this board and as i stated earlier in this thread i have

gleaned a lot of good info from it.

i don't see a problem with 200 and 200 in a healthy person as that shouldn't fuck with bloodwork at all IN A HEALTHY PERSON. some people cannot tolerate, so b/w must be done to see. personally i like 100 deca and 175mg test, that's a year round protocol for me now. that's baseline. i don't feel the need for more and don't need an ai on that amount. although some provirons here or there are nice.
deca only year round would be a nightmare waiting to happen. also cabaser here or there is good also.

layinback said:
i hope you don't construe my post as "putting" down the board.

this is after all a forum for information and discourse. i've never

been much of a follower or a blind faith guy. i challenge the status

quo and i fully expect peeps to challenge me. that's the very nature

of authentic learning.

btw- i love this board and as i stated earlier in this thread i have

gleaned a lot of good info from it.
We love discussion and debate. The board thrives on it. Saying things like.

"idealistic and naive to think this board

will rise to the bar of scientific methodology"

"sometimes we have to forgo the truth so these kids will not twist

it to their own devices"

Ya it raises a few eye brows when saying things like this. Kind of sounds like you want to be the next board guru yourself. Have to put the board and its leaders down a bit first though right.

Ya me and my doc we know our shit. This board is mostly full of bullshit you have to wade threw. Even the (guru's) will never know as much as us. I mean after all we are at a higher bar of scientific methodology. You bunch of pin heads. Ya ya ya and all that crap.

Then on top of all that just out right call the board a bunch of liers well your at it. Giving sound safe advice and lying just don't seem the same to me though. Meh O well Maybe I was reading you all wrong.

needtogetaas said:

it to their own devices"

Ya it raises a few eye brows when saying things like this. Kind of sounds like you want to be the next board guru yourself. Have to put the board and its leaders down a bit first though right.

Ya me and my doc we know our shit. This board is mostly full of bullshit you have to wade threw. Even the (guru's) will never know as much as us. I mean after all we are at a higher bar of scientific methodology. You bunch of pin heads. Ya ya ya and all that crap.

Then on top of all that just out right call the board a bunch of liers well your at it. Giving sound safe advice and lying just don't seem the same to me though. Meh O well Maybe I was reading you all wrong.

wow

needtogetaas said:

it to their own devices"

i'm sorry this is your interpretation of my post. it certainly wasn't my intent.

your analysis of my post was *selective*

you failed to address the part where i said i have learned a lot from the board but i've had to tease out the bullshit. don't we have to be discerning
or do we take everything we read here at face value? c'mon needto!!!

as far as this or any roid board being based on scientific methodology.....
how many scientist or on this board? the vast majority of participants
on this board are laymen. we can read high brow material but that doesn't
qualify us for PHD's

i am grateful for ef but it is by no means a comprehensive scientific source
of information. it is a forum for the exchange of info and ideas.

i never said people were lying in a malicious way. for instance i believe oral only cycles are perfectly fine for the seasoned bb'er. some of our jr. league eg 15 - 18 yr olds might take that as a license to do a d'bol cycle.
i am referring to harm reduction. sorta like when our wives say "do i look fat" well even if she's a little bloated we always say "no honey you look great"

Top Bottom