Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

As late on as possible Bro. The later you start the stronger and more mature the base is for the AAS to build on.

Cool thanks bro just asking cause I've dine a couple cycles of pro hormones.. I'm 24

Agree with Mason Kray. Do not feel under pressure to start them. Keep using the pro hormones bro :)

Test only is definately the way to go on your first cycle. Make sure you get legit stuff from a legit source. There is a lot of crap out there and a lot of scammers online. It took me a while to finally find a solid source. Pm me if ya got any other questions.

I believe you should be over 21 with a solid base built. If you look like a fucking skeleton in clothes then no steroids. But if people taller then you refer to you as big guy then your probably a good candidate, assuming your level of knowledge is adequate. Another good way to tell is if people apologize to you when you bump into them. If your skinny they will probably send a negative comment your way.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom